Canberra Girls Grammar School Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen days agoat Rockhampton Girls Grammar School
Rockhampton Girls Grammar School seeks an innovative & enthusiastic educator in the subject areas of Senior English, History and Legal Studies.
- Work as a part of an independent Girls school with a strong sense of community
- Be part of a supportive team environment, with flexible work options.
- Attractive wages & many other excellent benefits available
Listed five days agoat Canberra Girls Grammar SchoolWe are seeking applications for this full-time, ongoing position. In this role you will work on key School events and alumni activities. Listed six days agoat Canberra Girls Grammar SchoolApplications are sought for this full time, non-ongoing position from 29 April 2019 to 13 December 2019. Listed six days agoat Canberra Girls Grammar SchoolApplications are sought for this part time (approximately 0.53 FTE), non-ongoing position from 29 April 2019 to 13 December 2019. Listed nine days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Join a high performing and professional team, deeply committed to ensuring exceptional student outcomes.
- Key member of the leadership team
- Take the HR function to the next level
- Five-year contract | Spring Hill location | Parking on site
Listed two days agoat Shelford Girls' GrammarShelford Girls’ Grammar seeks an enthusiastic and committed ELC Co-Educator, to work in the ELC’s Toddler Room, in a 12 month leave replacement role. Listed five days agoat Shelford Girls' GrammarShelford Girls’ Grammar seeks an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of French, for a fixed term, leave replacement position in Term 3, 2019. Listed twenty six days agoat Mentone Girls' Grammar School
Remarkable opportunity for suitably qualified and experienced Primary and Secondary Casual Relief Teachers (CRT) to join our team.
- Secondary Mathematics (to Year 11 General Maths) and PE Teachers needed
- Primary and Secondary Teachers with other methods are also encouraged to apply
- Available for immediate start
Listed twenty eight days agoat Trippas White GroupThe Venue Canberra Grammar School – one of Australia’s most respected independent Anglican schools based in the heart of the nation’s capital. Listed two days agoat Trippas White GroupThe Australian War Memorial is seeking experienced full time F&B staff. Great staff discounts + training. Listed five days agoat Canberra Grammar SchoolThe School is seeking to appoint three Child Care Educators - Level Three in CGS Care. Listed five days agoat Canberra Grammar SchoolThe School is seeking to appoint a Child Care Educator - Level Four in CGS Care. Listed six days agoat St Margaret's School
12 Month Maternity Leave Replacement as part of the Junior School team Term 2 start
- Unique opportunity for leadership and to design and lead the program
- Well established and thriving Performing Arts faculty
- Excellent classroom resources, contemporary facilities and outstanding team
Listed two days agoat St Margaret's School
Junior School Teacher Mid May 2019 to end of Term 4, 2019 3 days per week (FTE 0.594)
- Unique opportunity to work in an IB World School
- Teaching Physical Education in the Early Years
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative classroom and specialist team
Listed thirteen days agoat St Margaret's School
Responsible for developing and delivering key stakeholder communication and marketing strategies and initiatives.
- The Certificate of Global Responsibility
- Unique Educational Model
- The Performing Arts and VSPA
Listed nineteen days agoat Melbourne Girls Grammar School
Seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Business Services team. Successful candidate must have a VIC Working With Children Check.
- Part-time position, working 4 days per week on Mon, Wed, Thur, Friday.
- Candidates must be available for immediate start.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of independent girls education.
Listed twelve days agoat Fish & Nankivell
Newly-defined role in non-denominational co-educational independent school of 1500+ students, responsible for operations and leadership ELC-12
- Newly-defined role – sole Deputy across co-ed ELC-12 school of 1500+ students
- Outstanding Years 6-12 boarding school
- Start in second half of 2019 or in 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers