City of Melbourne Community Services & Development Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat McArthur
Community Bus Driver, transporting vulnerable,disabled or aged clients- MUST have previous community driving experience to be considered for this role
- Community Bus Driver - City of Hobsons Bay (Monday to Friday)
- Ongoing Casual Work, Great Casual Rates & Weekly Pay, Start ASAP
- Must have previous Community Driving Experinece ) Aged or Disability Care
Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserYouth Worker required for new Secondary School program based in the City of Kingston. Listed one day agoat City of Monash
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery.
- Band 5
- Part time
- Fixed term contract until 31 December 2019
Listed one day agoat Star Health Group
Opportunity for an Indigenous Women's & Family Support worker to be part of our health and wellbeing organisation in the inner city.
- * Flexibility of working days/hours
- * Access to learning & development
- * 2 Types of Salary Packaging
Listed nine hours agoat City of Greater GeelongConduct some exciting grassroots community development at the Grovedale Neighbourhood House. Listed nine hours agoat City of Greater GeelongDevelop and deliver policies, strategies and projects that enhance community safety. Listed one day agoat Melbourne City MissionWe are seeking a highly motivated and experienced leader to develop and deliver the daily operations of MCM’s Emerge, Employment and Education program Listed six days agoat City Of CaseyMultiple opportunities available to join our School Crossings team across the City of Casey. Listed six days agoat City Of CaseyFantastic limited tenure opportunity working with City of Casey’s youth and their families Listed seventeen days agoat Chandler Macleod Groupschool crossing supervisor, working with children, $32.54 per hour Listed one day agoat Golden Plains Shire Council
We are seeking an innovative, enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to become part of our Kindergarten team.
- Permanent Part Time - 22.5 hours per week over 3 days per week
- Contibute to the development of one of Victoria’s fastest growing regions
- Remuneration in accordance with the Early Education Employees Agreement 2016
Listed one day agoat Melbourne City MissionJoin an innovative, multidisciplinary program that provides a holistic and collaborative approach in working with young mothers and their families. Listed twenty two days agoat McArthur
Work available Monday through to Friday, ongoing casual work with stability and flexibility provided , great hourly rates + super, weekly pay!
- Provide quality maintenance assistance for vulnerable/aged clients in their home
- Work located within City of Stonnington (Prahran,Malvern,South Yarra)
- Work Monday to Friday - Great Casual Rates + Super, Weekly Pay, Start ASAP
Listed eight days agoat Kingston City CouncilAssist in providing a safe passage for pedestrians using school crossings and pedestrian lights during supervised periods within the City of Kingston. Listed six days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Glen Eira City Council's Community Development and Care department is looking for a motivated and engaged Team Leader to join our In Home Support team
- $80K -$87K p.a + super p.a
- Full Time
- Caulfield Location
Listed two days agoat Melbourne City MissionProvide support to young people (secondary school age) and their families to prevent family breakdown and entry to the Child Protection systems Listed two days agoat City of Boroondara
Fantastic opportunity to play a vital role in the community!
- Casual or part-time roles available
- 45 minute shifts - mornings and/or afternoons
- $9,342 per annum (part time employees, plus Super)
Listed seven days agoat Hobsons Bay City CouncilSocial Worker role in Local Government working with families in a Community Setting Western Metro Region Melbourne Listed two days agoat Hume City Council
Opportunity to join a forward-thinking team comprising passionate and dedicated individuals committed to the delivery of innovative services.
- A great working environment
- $85,800 pa (Band 6) plus super
- Temporary Full Time until 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email