City of Perth CEO & General Management, Government & Defence Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Hepburn Shire Council
Make a positive impact on the lives within the local community and those who visit by managing a dedicated team to deliver exceptional help & advice.
- 12-month Fixed Term Full Time role working Tuesday - Saturday
- Band 5 commencing salary $62,106 p.a. plus 9.5% super and monthly RDO
- Commencing June 2019
Listed fourteen days agoat Hepburn Shire Council
Temporary front line position requiring excellent face-to-face, phone and on-line customer service delivery for our community & Council.
- Full Time 12 month Fixed Term contract with monthly RDO
- Band 4 commencing salary $56,506 p.a. plus 9.5% super
- Work in beautiful historic Daylesford
Listed seven days agoat Georges River CouncilAre you passionate about helping the community and delivering outstanding customer service? Listed seven days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
Support the statutory planning functions and services of Council through the provision of first-class and customer focussed administration.
- Part time, 4 days per week
- Use your customer service skills in Council's Planning team
Listed eighteen days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
Provide expertise in relation to Domestic Animal Management, while also supporting the broader implementation of local laws.
- Permanent Full time position, Band 5 and access to a commuter use vehicle
- Help shape, improve, and drive our service to the Community in an engaged team.
Listed fourteen days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
Are you seeking an opportunity to join the Community Safety Team at Nillumbik Shire Council?
- Use your demonstrated experience with local traffic and parking management.
- Help shape, improve, and drive our service to the Community
- Band 4, Part time 3 days per week Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Listed twelve days agoat City of RockinghamThe City of Rockingham has an exciting opportunity for Smartwatch Officers to join their team. Listed seven days agoat Hepburn Shire Council
If you enjoy being out of the office & not spending 100% of your time at the desk, then this is the role for you!
- Full Time ongoing role with a monthly RDO
- Band 5 commencing salary $62,106 p.a. plus 9.5% super
- Commencing July 2019
Listed five days agoat Townsville City CouncilSome exciting opportunities are now available for customer service professionals in our dedicated Customer Contact Team! Listed four days agoat City of CanningJoin the City of Canning and contribute to the effective operation of Parks & Place Improvement team delivering construction and landscape projects Listed four days agoat City of YarraAn exciting opportunity exists to join the Traffic & Civil Engineering Branch at Yarra City Council. Listed five days agoat Armidale Regional Council
Responsible for project control, coordination on road and bridge construction and maintenance works.
- Full Time - 2 Year Fixed Term Position
- Fast paced and rewarding Role
- Immediate Start
Listed six days agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Experienced EHO required with Council South East of Melbourne. Large supportive team. Flexible start date.
- Inspecting premises in a multi-cultural community
- Opportunity for career progression
- Attractive wage with flexible hours
Listed three days agoat McArthur
Community partnership focus in this key Local Government Chief Executive role.
- Major metropolitan Council
- Influence long-term strategic vision
- Drive major community initiatives
Listed ten days agoat Greater Shepparton City CouncilAn exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic individual to implement the Strengthening Seniors Inclusion and Participation project. Listed fourteen days agoat Hepburn Shire Council
Looking for the next move in your professional career? Join our team & contribute to strategic economic outcomes through effective project management.
- Full Time ongoing role with monthly RDO
- Band 6 commencing salary $75,961 p.a. plus 9.5% super
- Work in beautiful historic Daylesford and surrounds
Listed three days agoat Warrnambool City CouncilAn exciting opportunity to coordinate Warrnambool City Councils Maternal & Child Health team Listed three days agoat Wyndham City Council
Be responsible for engaging with key stakeholders within the local community to change and influence travel behaviours.
- Make a difference to our community and encourage sustainable travel behaviours.
- Permanent role with flexible hours available, Werribee-based.
- Salary from $87,013.95 plus super and a fortnightly RDO.
Listed three days agoat Southern Grampians Shire CouncilCouncil is now seeking applications from highly motivated, enthusiastic, service delivery and outcome focused individuals. Listed four days agoat Logan City Council
Are you looking for a role that uses your experience and passion to influence the health, safety and environmental culture of others?
- Opportunity to develop and shape a high performing culture
- Join a passionate innovation focused team
- $85k to $90K + super + 9 Day Fortnight
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers