City of Perth Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Long-term job opportunity with Council West of Melbourne. Inspect a variety of premises with bay views.
- Inspecting premises in a lively community
- Join a team of passionate professionals
- 4 month contract with an attractive hourly rate
Listed three days agoat City of RockinghamIf you have a passion for IT, working with projects and can think 'outside the box', this is the ideal role for you. Apply today! Listed nine days agoat City of Cockburn
The City is seeking an energetic, motivated and committed individual of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background, to join the team!
- 9 Day fortnight
- Cockburn ARC membership
- Generous superannuation (up to 14.5%)
Listed two days agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilAdelaide Hills Council is seeking a suitably skilled and enthusiastic individual to develop and deliver Council’s engagement plans. Listed three days agoat Randwick City Council
Responsible for managing and answering customer enquiries and phone calls, logging customer requests, and maintaining customer databases.
- Vibrant and diverse eastern suburbs Council
- Supportive of work/life balance with 9 day fortnight option
- Friendly team environment
Listed two days agoat Manningham City CouncilPermanent full time position $69,048 - $72,350 plus superannuation Multi skilled role in a compliance team Listed two days agoat MELTON CITY COUNCILAn exciting opportunity is now available to be part of a dynamic, customer-focused Information Technology (IT) team at Melton City Council. Listed two days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Glen Eira Council is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and hands on individual to join the Facilities Services team.
- Casual position (15+ hours/ week)
- $37.33 per hour + Super
- Multiple locations
Listed two days agoat Strathbogie Shire CouncilWe are seeking a driven and organised team member to coordinate and deliver waste management services throughout the Shire. Listed five days agoat Frankston City CouncilAn opportunity exists for a Community Engagement Officer to join our Frankston North Community Centre Listed two days agoat Manningham City CouncilPermanent full time position $69,048 - $72,350 plus superannuation Multi skilled role in a compliance team Listed three days agoat Narrabri Shire Council
Join a thriving Council where you will develop your skills across a range of projects. Excellent working conditions and benefits.
- EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
- SECURE EMPLOYMENT
- RELAXING RURAL LOCATION
Listed three days agoat Adelaide Hills CouncilReference no. 196 General Officer Level 6: $86,414 – $92,283 plus superannuation and commuter use of a motor vehicle Listed ten days agoat The Hills Shire Council
An opportunity exists for a driven and task orientated individual to join our Environment and Health Team.
- Norwest Business Park Location
- Development Opportunities
- Project Role
Listed two days agoat Clarence Valley Council
Undertake investigations for Council works and matters of public complaint and request
- Permanent full time - 76 hours per fortnight
- $62,281 - $74,272 per annum, plus superannuation
- Clarence Valley location
Listed ten days agoat City of RockinghamJoin our progressive local government in this newly created position, coordinating the City's four leisure facilities Listed six days agoat Woollahra Council
Seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Tree Management Officer to join our friendly team at Woollahra Council. Permanent full time position.
- $69,230 - $87,590 p.a. + super + private use vehicle
- 35 hours per week plus fortnightly RDO!
- Learning and development opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat Randwick City Council
Act as the first point of contact and provide professional customer service for all planning and building related enquiries.
- Vibrant projects in the evolving eastern suburbs
- Good work/life balance with a 9-day fortnight
- Friendly team environment committed to professional development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers