First National Real Estate Administration & Office Support Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Philip Webb Pty Ltd
PhilipWebb is one of the most reputable real estate brands in Melbourne, employing over 140 real estate and property professionals.
- Dynamic & vibrant team culture
- Must hold an Agents Representative Certificate
- Full time role, Tuesday to Saturday
Listed six days agoat South Coast Realty
South Coast Realty are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Receptionist and Administration applicant to join our established Real Estate firm.
- Work for a dynamic, growing Real Estate Company
- Be part of a friendly hard working team
- 6-9 month Maternity Leave placement - APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1ST MARCH 2019
Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserCustomer Success Team Member Role - LJ Hooker Avnu Listed four days agoat HIGHLAND PROPERTY
Needs receptionist experience with exceptional customer service & people skills - opportunity to progress within the business
- Must have previous receptionist experience
- Be a part of a successful team and a high achieving local brand
- Based in a stunning, corporate office based in the heart Cronulla
Listed two days agoat Ian Reid Vendor AdvocatesExperienced Personal Assistant and Administrator in Melbourne's north-east suburbs. Listed two days agoat Raine & Horne CommercialReceptionist and administrative position with the opportunity for training and advancement. Start your career with a leading commercial agency. Listed two days agoat AMP Services LimitedWorking within the Asset Management Team, the National Administration Manager will provide effective leadership. Listed four days agoat JLLWe are looking for a Receptionist to join our team and work onsite at a well-known international cruise line! Listed nine days agoat Investa Projects Victoria- Exposure to property /real estate industries - Managing incoming job requests and enquiries and supporting office team - Friendly team Listed sixteen days agoat Penny Hawkins Pty LtdTo assist with the overall coordination and administration of the Corporate Services (CS) team. Listed eighteen days agoat H&T REALTY
H&T Realty aims to provide competitive services in the real estate market, selling and managing residential/ industrial/ commercial property of Sydney
- Maternity Leave Recovery
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great working environment
Listed two days agoat Cognizant Technology Solutions Australia Pty Ltd
Responsible for the overall delivery of admin and facilities services in IT Industry
- Work with Cognizant - one of the world's fastest growing and largest IT company
- Join a dynamic, diverse and global team
- Permanent role
Listed twenty five days agoat L J HooKer Byron Bay
• Holiday bookings • Greeting guests & clients • Answering, directing & transferring calls • Scanning, storing and distributing important and sensiti
- Carve your real estate career in Byron Bay!
- Surrounded by a passionate team who truly love what they do.
- We are now seeking a highly motivated and friendly consultant.
Listed twenty one days agoat Colliers International
As a Corporate Receptionist in our Premium A Grade Brisbane office, you will create the first impression our clients have of this well-respected brand
- Answering and directing all incoming telephone calls
- Supporting our high standard client engagement approach
- Arranging incoming & outgoing couriers & mail services
Listed seventeen days agoat BGIS
Be the first point of contact for all incoming phone queries and requests for our client based in Sydney CBD.
- Receptionist | Administrator | Facilities Management
- Customer Service | Manage multiple priorities | Concierge
- Career Development Opportunities | Key Client | Sydney CBD
Listed twenty two days agoat Inject Pty Ltd
Kickstart your career in real estate and challenge yourself with this dynamic, full-time role!
- Learn about property development and management!
- Fast paced and fun team environment!
- Gorgeous offices located in the CBD!
Listed sixteen days agoat Who Group
Great opportunity for an Administrator to join a leading finance organisation in a varied and transactional role.
- St Kilda Location
- Work / Life Balance is key
- Leading finance organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email