NSW Department of Family and Community Services Jobs in Sydney NSW 2000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat The Recruitment Company
immediate start. Experienced GIS spatial mapping experience working in emergency services
- Immediate start - contract
- Spatial analysis / mapping services exp
- Sydney Olympic Park location
Listed three days agoat Hays Policy & Strategy
A NSW state government department is seeking a GIPA officer on short term basis
- Short Term Assignment
- Parramatta Offices
- Grade 5/6
Listed fourteen days agoat Yarran Early Intervention ServicesYarran seeks a paed. occupational therapist. Work for a not for profit community based organisation where profit goes back to families & staff. Listed twenty four days agoat Complete Community ServicesAn exciting opportunity to work in a child-focused organisation, working to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people. Listed twenty nine days agoat Zest Care
Are you looking for a flexible & casual role? Are you goals and outcomes focused and truly want to contribute to families' future?
- Flexible Hours to work around your schedule | studies | shifts
- New to Family Support Work? We provide support and training opportunities!
- Western Sydney Suburbs & Blue Mountains Locations
Listed twenty nine days agoat Ted Noffs FoundationAn exciting opportunity for a youth counsellor to work with young people aged 12-25 with or at risk of alcohol and other drug related difficulties. Listed twenty nine days agoat AAA Nextt Group Pty LtdDolleina (part of the Nextt Group) is a service provider that is committed to providing the highest quality in disability services to the community. Listed twenty two days agoat Raffen Hotel's Pty LtdThe Hawkesbury Hotel is a Family Owned and Run Licenced Venue in Windsor, NSW and we are looking for a experienced chef/cook to join our team. Listed thirty days agoat Taldumande Youth Services
Child and Family Support Worker for shifts across Hornsby and Central Coast LGA's.
- Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award: Level 4
- Training, development and succession planning opportunities
- Family friendly, flexible work environments
Listed twenty six days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupAs a community case manager you will hold overall day to day responsibility for the identification, assessment & management of homecare packages. Listed twenty nine days agoat AnglicareSeeking experience Aged Care Kitchen Manager for a permanent part time position; Penrith location Listed fifteen days agoat Edmen
Looking for an opportunity to up skill and develop your career in child protection/youth work? We have multiple positions available around Gosford
- Regular work available
- Ongoing training & career development
- Work around the Gosford area
Listed fifteen days agoat G8 Education
Awarded top 20 most attractive employer in Australia for 2019!
- Work alongside 500+ likeminded centre manager professionals
- Annual Centre Manager Conference on the Gold Coast
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
Listed twenty eight days agoat All Abilities Therapy and Support Services
Multiple opportunities available for Occupational Therapists and a Speech Pathologist to join our growing team.
- Join a busy well established multi-disciplinary team with a great reputation
- Regular mentoring, supervision and professional development opportunities
- Fantastic remuneration opportunities
Listed twenty six days agoat Macarthur Children's Developmental ClinicMacarthur Children’s Developmental Clinic/Star Kids Australia is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Speech Pathologists! Listed twenty three days agoat Indigo HRAre you seeking additional clients, interested in expanding your expertise or ready to join a private practice? Full or part time opportunities Listed twenty two days agoat Wollondilly Electrical Contracting &Sale s Pty Ltd
Electrical Tradesman/s needed for wide ranging types of electrical work within the government sector. Core Work Region from Sydney to South Coast.
- Unlimited Overtime Available
- Wide Variety of Work- Rail, Schools, Industrial Sites, Level 2, Audits, Domestic
- Additional Training, Courses, Licences
Listed twenty six days agoat Specsavers St MarysLooking for an Optical Dispenser to join our Specsavers St Marys store. Previous retail experience and solid customer service essential. Listed twenty two days agoat Uniting NSW & ACTUni9ting is seeking a Disability Support Worker to join our community support team as a Part Timer.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education