Pinnacle People Bar & Beverage Staff Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat Bluestone Lane
We are on the lookout for experienced Baristas to join our growing company, bringing the Melbourne coffee experience to the US and beyond!
- World class coffee training programs
- Opportunity to work and live in the US or Canada
- Great working environment & company culture
Listed five days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for top barista staff to work with Melbourne's best catering companies, stadiums, and function venues!
- Fast paced, high achieving, and fun work environment
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Work at large events, concerts, and stadiums
Listed five days agoat Hotel Sophiabar attendant and guest service agent Listed nine days agoat Melbourne Parkview HotelLooking for a passionate bar professional to support Hop Garden at the Park View Hotel. Listed sixteen days agoat Pinnacle People - MelbourneMastered the art of Lattes? Become a Pinnacle People person and showcase your expert barista skillset. Listed three days agoat Ishizuka
Ishizuka restaurant is looking for Part-time Bartender with waiter experience to join our team
- Love Japanese cuisine and want to learn more about the art form that is Kaiseki?
- Want to expand your knowledge on Japanese culture, food, wine and sake?
- Want to be apart of the continued development of our drinks program?
Listed eight days agoat Rice paper scissors
Rice Paper Scissors is a modern Asian eatery looking to hire passionate, experienced and career driven hospitality professionals.
- Work with a genuine team, passionate about great service, food and beverage
- Room for career growth as we expand
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and make your mark on the venue
Listed twelve days agoat Botanical HotelAn opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and passionate Baristas to join the award-winning team at Botanical Hotel Listed one day agoat Bright n FreshA Bayside located fast paced juice and smoothie bar are seeking full time staff Listed seventeen days agoat Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty LtdBroadspectrum are seeking experienced food and beverage attendants for the Simpson Barracks defence base in Watsonia. Listed twenty two days agoat Melbourne Racing Club
We are seeking Food & Beverage Attendants to join our friendly and dynamic team in Springvale!
- Friendly and dynamic team
- Stable Employment
- Career growth
Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA bar/cafe/restaurant in Williamstown is seeking a full time Bartender (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed thirty days agoat SpotlessCasual Barista required at our Café in Southern Cross Station. Flexible hours available and great working environment. Listed four days agoat Westin MelbourneWe are seeking enthusiastic and skilled hospitality professionals to join our team in our Lobby bar! Listed twenty four days agoat Shori Group
Hiring a creative and dynamic Bartender for an exciting new modern Japanese restaurant located in Melbourne CBD!
- Excellent growth and development opportunity
- Ability to exercise creative freedom
- Prime location in Melbourne CBD
Listed three days agoat Dench Bakers Pty Ltd
We are looking for a part-time Barista to join our team at Dench Cafe. This role requires someone with coffee and customer service experience.
- Great working hours & great team spirit.
- Dench Bakery is a well-known cafe and bakery.
- We offer training to everyone.
Listed five days agoat LUCAS Restaurants
Full-time opportunity for a Junior Sommelier to join our award winning Japanese restaurant, Kisume. Must have full Australian work rights.
- Immediate start available
- Award winning restaurant
- Room for professional development
Listed twenty one days agoat Pastuso
Be part of a highly motivated team and enjoy the growth that's available in one of Melbourne's most exciting hospitality groups
- Ongoing internal and external management training
- Great work-life balance achieved through a flexible roster
- Part of the expanding San Telmo Group. Grow through our sister venues
Listed ten days agoat Event Coffee SolutionsCASUAL work available for a progressive event company. We require the services of experienced Baristas to promptly prepare coffees at high quality. Listed twenty four days agoat Huntingdale Golf Club
We are looking for experienced F&B attendants to join our team. Being flexible in working both front and back of house with barista skills essential
- Great team environment with new facilities
- Immediate start
- Mix of member and private events
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education