Pinnacle People Waiting Staff Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight hours agoat Sidekicker
Sidekicker is looking for highly skilled, experienced professional Food & Beverage Attendants to work at some of Perth's largest venues and events.
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed fourteen hours agoat Octopus HospitalityOctopus Hospitality is searching for experienced Boardroom Attendants to join our established and experienced hospitality team Listed one day agoat Vue Group
Vue Events is seeking casual waiting staff to join our iconic events venue. Work with an amazing team on a variety of events!
- Join a creative team based in a Melbourne icon at the top of Rialto
- Grow your career with a team who love what they do
- Enjoy company wide benefits across the Vue Group
Listed one day agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for well-presented, experienced Food and Beverage Attendants to represent Sidekicker at various functions and events!
- Flexibility to work when you want
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
- Top hourly rates!
Listed three days agoat RACV
We are looking for experienced, proactive, energetic and diligent individuals to join our close-knit Conference & Events and Bistro Team.
- RACV Healesville Country Club, Yarra Valley
- Multiple casuals roles within our Food and Beverage Outlets
- Interviewing ASAP | Penalty Rates Paid
Listed one day agoat Karstens
Karstens Conference and Training Venues Sydney is looking for Casual Conference attendants with 5 star experience and a can do attitude
- Casual position mainly Monday to Friday
- Be part of a growing exciting business
- 6-8 hour shifts available
Listed eight days agoat Catering Project
We require Conferencing and Functions Attendants - UNSW Campus CBD delivering outstanding food, beverage and service to our clients
- Execution of exemplary service in dining, meetings, events and conferences
- Assist Conferencing/Events with event set up or pack down
- Multiple room conferencing/training/event spaces in CBD
Listed four days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Let us take you to major Sydney venues! Get paid to expand your hospitality experience with great teams. Each day will be more exciting than the last.
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Jobs tailored to your experience, location & availability
Listed one day agoat Peppers Retreats, Resorts and HotelsWe are seeking passionate and vibrant hospitality professionals to join our energetic Food & Beverage Attendant on a Part Time basis. Listed one day agoat Mercure Kakadu Crocodile HotelAn exciting opportunity awaits in the heart of World Heritage Listed National Park for experienced Food and Beverage Attendants Listed seven days agoat Frontline Hospitality Temps ACT & Southern NSW
We are currently recruiting for experienced and professional food and beverage attendants to join our team.
- Join an inclusive team who pay more to compliment your professionalism
- Venues from Hotels to Catering to Stadiums and Aged Care
- Why work for 1 or 2 when you can work for them all
Listed twelve hours agoat Jora LocalA bar/bistro/pub in Dubbo is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserPrestigious private members club requires casual F&B Attendants to work across bar, restaurant & functions; must be available nights and weekends; Listed eight days agoat Hilton BrisbaneCurrently seeking a part-time overnight In Room Dining attendant with a passion for hospitality to join our team and delight our guests! Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
An opportunity for a position with growth potential at Ombra Salumi Bar.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Learning culture
- Excellent working conditions in a professional family business
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education