All Saints' College is a co-educational Anglican day school conveniently situated ten minutes south of the Perth city centre on a 19 hectare park-like campus. We cater for students from Kindergarten to Year 12 on the one campus and have a unique Year 13 program. We offer innovative learning programs, first-rate facilities and a notebook computer program to enhance learning opportunities in the Junior and Senior Schools.
View jobs by All Saints' College
All Saints' students grow together in a natural co-educational environment which contributes directly to the supportive atmosphere in the College. We believe in the importance of co-education for young people and for our society. We actively seek to foster best practice in this field through ongoing professional development.
At All Saints' College, we provide the opportunity for students to strive to realise their dreams and venture on a journey of discovery, growth and knowledge. Our staff play an integral role in achieving this goal.
We offer a wide variety of positions from Accounts and Administrative staff through to Laboratory Technicians, Grounds Persons and Child Care Assistants. We also employ Teachers!
As a staff member at All Saints', we offer you:
Opportunities for Professional Development
– Support for ICT skills development and integration into classroom teaching.
– Strong belief in, and support for, staff professional development.
– Annual Foundation Staff Awards.
Generous Leave Entitlements
– Paid parental leave (conditions apply).
– Deferred Salary Scheme.
– Long Service Leave.
– Additional leave during Christmas (for non-term time staff).
A Community Spirit
– Supportive and inclusive work environment.
– Employee Assistance Program.
– An active staff social club.
Other Employment Benefits
– Salary packaging.
– Student fee concessions (conditions apply).
– Access to on-site Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care.
For more information on All Saints' College visit www.allsaints.wa.edu.au