Apply online to start your career in CSIRO!
CSIRO is Australia's national science agency and is a powerhouse of ideas, technologies and skills for building prosperity, growth, health and sustainability.
- We have opportunities that are as varied as the science and research we do.
- Our Awards, Fellowships and Scholarships programs are specially designed for students and graduates to gain employment in science related fields.
- CSIRO's culture, conditions and environment support people to manage their careers and strike a balance between their work and personal lives.
CSIRO has over 6 500 staff located across 55 sites throughout Australia and overseas. Established in 1926, CSIRO is an Australian Government statutory authority.
Its primary responsibilities are to carry out scientific research to benefit Australian industry and the economy, and to provide environmental and social benefits to all Australians.
Our 17 research Divisions and two joint ventures carry out research and development in:
- the environment
- information and communication technologies
- advanced materials and manufacturing
- minerals and energy
- transport and infrastructure.
CSIRO's strength lies in building expert teams to tackle complex problems. We have the breadth, skills, diversity, infrastructure, perspective and partners to deliver research outcomes of truly national significance and impact. CSIRO serves governments, industries, business and communities across the nation.
Australian Science, Australia's Future
Further information: www.csiro.au/careers;
Telephone: +61 1300 301 509; Email: email@example.com