Blacktown Jobs in All Australia
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Nandos Australia Pty Ltd
Join a newly established restaurant management team and continue to grow a successful restaurant.
- Full time position, 6 weeks training provided
- 30% discount for friends and family
- Step up into one of the largest Nando's restaurants in NSW!
This is a featured jobat Freedom Pharmaceutical PTY LTD
TerryWhite Chemmart Blacktown is a new exiting community pharmacy. We are looking for a pharmacy assistant / store person to join our friendly team.
- Centrally located in Western Sydney
- Join a friendly, young, motivated team
- Want to be part of Australia’s largest retail pharmacy brand? Apply now!
Listed two days agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Regional Northern Local Council seeking an EHO (graduate or experienced) for a 2+ month temporary contract.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a rural Council region
- Flexible start date and roster (pick your own start/finish times)
- Continuous training and self development provided
Listed thirteen hours agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
Opal Blacktown is currently seeking an experienced and passionate Lifestyle Officer to join the team at our brand new home on a full time basis.
- Brand new home- Blacktown location
- Convenient shift timings
- Work for a leader in Aged Care
Listed two days agoat Moorabool Shire CouncilINTEGRITY, CREATIVITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT & EXCELLENCE. Strong organisational values with a good work/life balance Listed four days agoat Kingston City CouncilWork in a high performing environment with the latest technology and equipment where you can have fun doing your job! Listed seven days agoat Holcim
All rounder Customer Service professional needed to join our team in Blacktown
- Support role with market leader in precast concrete industry
- Great opportunity for all round customer service professional
- Build on your career - fantastic support & development opportunities available
Listed two days agoat Strathfield Municipal CouncilPermanent Full Time opportunity for 2 x Administration Officers to suport our Planning, Environment and Urban Services department. Listed nine hours agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Experienced Parking Officer required - busy and challenging role. Excellent hourly rate.
- Busy and well-known Local Council
- Supportive team environment
- Great temporary role for experienced Parking Officers
Listed four days agoat Moorabool Shire CouncilINTEGRITY, CREATIVITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT & EXCELLENCE. Strong organisational values with a good work/life balance Listed two days agoat City BeachAre you motivated? Can provide Outstanding Customer Service? Love working in teams? Then we want you to join our Blacktown store. Apply Now!! Listed nine days agoat Mitchell Shire CouncilMitchell Shire Council is seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to fill the position of Local Laws After Hours Officer Listed three days agoat Hume City Council
Hume City Council is recruiting for Casual Venue Officers to work at the Hume Global Learning Centres and other facilities across the municipality.
- A great working environment
- $38.98 per hour (Band 3) includes loading and super
- Casual - 3 positions available
Listed seven days agoat Bayside City Council* Employment Status - Permanent, Full Time
* Hours of Work - 38 hours per week
* Band Level 4 - $62,663 per annum plus superannuation Listed four days agoat City of Wodonga
Applications are currently being accepted for the role of full time Team Leader Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
- Develop, manage and support Council's Geographical Information Systems
- Provide system administration of Council's Pathway and ePathway systems
- Full time, ongoing role - 38 hours per week
Listed eighteen hours agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Long-term job opportunity with Council West of Melbourne. Inspect a variety of premises with bay views.
- Inspecting premises in a lively community
- Join a team of passionate professionals
- 4 month contract with an attractive hourly rate
Listed eight days agoat CharterhouseThis local council based in the Western suburbs are looking for an experienced Local Government Administrator Listed two days agoat CharterhouseThis local council based in the Inner suburbs are looking for an experienced Support Officer to assist in the Transport services Listed two days agoat Nillumbik Shire Council
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate to facilitate the Accounts Payable function at Nillumbik Shire Council.
- Permanent Full time opportunity
- $68,758 - $78,713 (Band 5) plus Super and RDO
Listed seven days agoat Bega Valley Shire Council
Are you a qualified safety professional seeking a challenging role? Take the opportunity to continue your safety career while enjoying rural living.
- Permanent | Monthly RDO
- Competitive Remuneration
- Live the lifestyle | Country to Coast
Listed nineteen hours agoat Randwick City Council
Responsible for managing and answering customer enquiries and phone calls, logging customer requests, and maintaining customer databases.
- Vibrant and diverse eastern suburbs Council
- Supportive of work/life balance with 9 day fortnight option
- Friendly team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education