Communications manager Jobs in All AustraliaSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Danone CBS Talent
A fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented communications manager that likes to build strong relationships and work using their own initiative
- An autonomous role allowing you to take ownership and develop your skills
- Fully subsidised Top Hospital cover
- Thank Danone it’s Friday, finish at 3pm on Fridays
This is a featured jobat Defence Force Recruiting
Develop, implement and monitor communication strategies that have an impact on how the Army is perceived in the broader community.
- Help manage the public profile of the Army
- Experience work variety and diverse responsibilities
- Enjoy an excellent salary package plus travel and numerous benefits
Listed five days agoat Sydney Children’s Hospitals NetworkSydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia. We care for thousands of children each year in our ... Listed six hours agoat WorkSafe VictoriaA great opportunity to join the Communications Business Partnering team in a secondment opportunity for WorkSafe Listed six days agoat EldercareAre you a Marketing & Communications Manager looking to enhance your career? Eldercare is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in SA Listed four days agoat State Emergency ServiceSupport development, implementation of stakeholder engagement/media strategies for NSW SES. Develop SES brand identity,media and public relations. Listed four days agoat Global Centre for Modern Ageing
We're searching for a skilled & experienced marketing pro to step into this varied and hands on communications focused role for a 6 month contract
- Exciting opportunity to join a global team based in Tonsley Innovation District
- End-to-end marketing and communications role
- November start - free onsite parking & flexible working arrangements available
Listed five days agoat iknowho pty ltd
Iconic Australian financial brand is seeking a PR & Communications Manager for a 12mth Mat Leave cover role.
- Bring your PR smarts and strong consumer media contacts to this great role
- Off the back of a brand refresh, help shape the media and communications lens
- City location | Great salary and flexible working
Listed four days agoat State Emergency ServiceSupport development, implementation of stakeholder engagement/media strategies for NSW SES. Develop SES brand identity,media and public relations. Listed four days agoat Sports Medicine AustraliaTo lead marketing, communications, membership, event, publication and engagement functions to achieve SMA strategic priorities. Listed six days agoat Hobson Prior Australia
Our client is looking for a Communications Manager to lead their communications strategy at an exciting time of growth
- Exciting Biotech organisation
- New Role
- Strong Growth
Listed seven days agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdManage the corporate communications function and implementation of strategic communications for this world leading fund manager. Listed five days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedCritical role, support for the communications change team, provide advice, guidance and counsel to senior executives Listed five days agoat Greythorn Experis>>> Permanent operational management role with a reputable Pharmaceutical Sciences tertiary faculty - Ground breaking research! Listed five days agoat Visy
Rethink, Redefine and Reshape the way we communicate in this exhilarating role!
- Newly created, vital and challenging role for you to excel in
- Great immediate wins waiting to be delivered
- Engage with a broad range of stakeholders
Listed four days agoat Burke Shire Council
This is a key leadership position, working closely with the CEO to provide leadership across the organisation.
- Executive leadership position reporting directly to the CEO
- Based in Burke Shire in North West Queensland on the Gulf of Carpentaria
- Competitive remuneration in line with experience
Listed three days agoat Regional Investment Corporation
Reporting to the Communications Executive Manager, this role is responsible for managing the communications function.
- Make a positive contribution to Australia’s regional communities
- $96,900 - $127,500
- 12-month contract – with option to extend
Listed seven days agoat VMIAAn unique 12-month opportunity for a communications expert to join our Executive Leadership Team and drive our brand and communications strategy. Listed eleven days agoat John HollandWe are looking for a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join our fast-paced team working on level crossing removal projects Listed four days agoat Best Practice SoftwareThis role will lead, manage & implement marketing & communication strategies to promote positive brand exposure, including key events for the group.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education