4 out of 54.01 year ago
Delivery Driver'I enjoyed my time with Coles Online,it suited my temperament to be out and about meeting people, and the part time hours suited me.'Mirrabooka, Perth WALess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Good morale amongst workers and supervisors alike. Variety of areas - you get out and about, often seeing places you haven't been before. Because you're ducking in and around suburbs, you're not always fighting the mainstream traffic. Finally, customers really appreciate the service, so you usually get a warm reception, and even get to know regulars.

Can be a but hectic sorting and loading. Also out in the field the crates are often quite heavy, and need to be carried into people's homes, so the job's a genuine fitness developer.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Low

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.