5 out of 55.01 year ago
Customer Service, Cashier'Best Experience!!'Elanora, Queensland, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Awesome company to work with, was trained in everything I needed, everyone was helpful and as an employee you are treated with the utmost respect. You get acknowledged for your hard work which is awesome. So many opportunities to grow wish I didn't have to move away. They were so understanding when i had to resign with little notice

Dealing with rude customers which you come to get used to real quick & I didnt like standing up for so long my back & feet got sore but I have nothing bad to say about the store or company.
4 out of 54.0
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.