1 out of 51.01 year ago
Casual - Fresh Produce And Night Fill'I am very dissapointed in Coles as a company how they treat their workers.'Forrestfield WA, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, current employee

Trying to learn new skills

To get a fair amount of shifts per week. Since starting work there I have not received consistant shifts. To date I have not had a shift in 4 weeks even after ringing on several occasions to ask if there are any coming up that I could be considered for. Management is very disorganised, changing of management is ongoing and regular, so very hard to get any form of training as short staffing is also regularly happening.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.