4 out of 54.01 year ago
Service/Deli/Supervisor'It’s been a good ride so far'Melbourne VIC, Australia5 to 6 years in the role, current employee

Fabulous as a student. So easy to work around your studies. The rates are good, the work is easy, and honestly it’s just a good place to be. You make amazing friends for life and you truly are a massive family. I left Coles for a couple of years and came back due to further study commitments and it was so easy to get back in because of my previous experience. I love that I’ll always have some form of job opportunity in Coles.

Challenging customers. But you work with people and around people so once you realise that it’s not personal, it’s fine. Those are far and few between anyway.
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.