2 out of 52.09 months ago
Customer Service Assistant'Do not work here if you value your family life.'Queensland, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

High casual wage and still receive penalty rates for weekends and public holidays. Good if you get the hours

I've been casual for over a year - management know that I want and need to be part time but would rather employ more casuals. Some weeks I get no work or just 3 hours. Had to look for work elsewhere. ignore dates that I make myself unavailable and have been phoned up to work when I've been on holiday on more than one occasion and then made to feel bad when I can't work. No work life balance. Management don't care.
Work life balance
2 out of 52.0
3 out of 53.0
3 out of 53.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.