3 out of 53.03 years ago
Service Deli Assistant'PAY PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE WORTH. Staff should be paid in accordance to their effort, loyalty and reliability, not just by the time they clock in and out. There are many that work their hours and many that bludge their hours.'Park Holme, South Australia, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

Most times the hours are flexible. I enjoy most of the colleagues that I work with and it is mostly a social and friendly environment when things are going well.

I am one of a very few that are constantly called upon to pick up the pieces and cover for the other slackers and people that are constantly letting the team down and rarely get any recognition for our effort and hard work. There is a lot of unnecessary pressure put on a few reliable individuals who slog away when a lot of the slackers seem cruise along without a worry in the world.
3 out of 53.0
2 out of 52.0
2 out of 52.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.