2 out of 52.03 years ago
Prodcue'Met some amazing people who I will cherish and have in my life forever, but when I leave, they're the only aspect of Coles that I'll miss.'Melbourne, Victoria, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

The positive side of work is that you get the opportunity to meet and work with some great people, and make new friends. If inclined, you can also progress up the Coles ladder with a bit of hard work and initiative.

The hardest part about working at Coles is dealing with the levels of ineptitude on all levels of management. The micromanaging. The unrealistic expectations. You'd think the customers would be the worst part, but they aren't. Upper management need to spend more time on the floor with the working bees to understand the amount of work that goes on to keep the shop functioning.
5 out of 55.0
2 out of 52.0
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.