3 out of 53.03 years ago
Sales Consultant'I would not recommend that staff apply for a role with Optus. It was great when I started but it has gone downhill hence me resigning from them.'Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

I really enjoyed with some of the staff that I worked with earlier on, however some staff that I worked with were INCREDIBLY unprofessional, I felt that I was pressured and NOT awarded for my hard work, I felt that some staff were given preferential treatment unfairly and upon my complaint about the way I was spoken to by other staff (I was embarrassed in front of other customers)

Lack of staff always presented an issue, things were changed upon a daily basis and we were made to work off a script like robots therefore sucking our own personalities out of selling. Targets were increased in a sharp way, making it very difficult to obtain. If you missed your target by even one for the month, questions would be asked immediately and you would be looked upon that you were not doing your job correctly.
2 out of 52.0
Work life balance
3 out of 53.0
3 out of 53.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.