5 out of 55.03 months ago
Manager'Extremely rewarding, fulfilling and challenging.'Warners Bay NSW, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

One of the best things about working for Optus is their investment in me. Whether that be for professional or personal growth, I always have the guidance, motivation and support to achieve any and all goals set before me. The work perks and rewards for hitting your targets are well worth the hard work and dedication over the year. The team atmosphere at work and outside work hours are the best I've ever had. I've made truly great friends and relationships that will last well after I've left my current role.

I'm not a very outgoing person so the idea of interacting with customers in a more personal setting than I was used to was my biggest challenge Having the right coaching and environment to build my confidence up quickly turned my biggest hurdle into something I've adapted in all aspects of my life.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.