5 out of 55.03 months ago
Sales Assistant'Best job so far and see myself in it for a while.'Raymond Terrace NSW, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

Working for a franchisee is amazing, at Raymond terrace you don't have co-workers you work with friends. Best atmosphere to work in and always part of the team. You're always heard out, always got someone to talk to if times get tough both in work or other ways. The perks are amazing and rewards even better. See so many more years to come.

Going from a pure entertainment and hospitality background to a full sales job was very tough. thankfully though my mentors were able to help me through it all.
4 out of 54.0
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.