4 out of 54.03 years ago
Senior Kiosk Sales Advisor'Fantastic team environment where everyone comes to work with a smile on their face each day.'former employee

Great commission structures. Management are all lovely and always looking out for there employees. I consider Salmat my family as we have such a close team and we all have each other best interest at heart. Flexible with families and rostering.

Due to the amount of various teams that make up Salmat I find it hard to move up the ranks. Most people have been with Salmat for a very long time as the company is fantastic so career progression is a challenge. Also find some problems with management, mainly being a little unorganised.
3 out of 53.0
4 out of 54.0
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.