4 out of 54.03 years ago
Design Manager'Big game = Big experience: Woolworths Ltd treated me professionally yet personally.'Bella Vista, New South Wales, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

If you can deal with the scale of it, it's like entering another world working at the headquarters in Bella Vista NSW. Cafes, soccer teams, it really was a 'next level'kind of experience. So organised, action packed - yet I always felt i had ample time to complete the tasks that were assigned to me (Design Department). Met some really great people there, and if there were ever any disagreements in my section, the managers always dealt with it professionally and most importantly personally.

There was just too much travel time to-and-from work for me (i didn't live near Bella Vista; the M2 constantly had isruptions so added an extra hour in the car either way) and the parking situation was horrendous - even though they had thousands of spaces, it always took you about 45min - sometimes 1.5 hrs! - to get out of work. which meant you usually waited until about 6:30-7pm to leave work for a decent drive. For me, it really ate into my work/life balance.
4 out of 54.0
5 out of 55.0
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.