3 out of 53.03 years ago
Customer Service Team Member'If you have a good management team, you will love your job'Less than 1 year in the role, former employee

I loved serving customers, interacting and having conversations with the customers. I was responsible to keeping the front of the store clean at all times. When it wasn't busy I would stock shelves just near the register. The typical day at The Reject Shop would usually consist of me on the registers for the whole of my shift, after a full shift I would clean the register bins out, restock the drink fridge and clean up front end, including impulse section. The discount is a nice perk too

The hardest part of the job is to stay happy after an unhappy customer and being on my feet all day with just 30 or 60 minutes for a lunch break. I found it difficult to get along with the management. There aren't really any benefits to working for the reject shop, there's not enough communication, too much personal politics (even being told off one day for speaking to a colleague about an issue with an item while at the registers) The hours aren't great if you join on as a casual team member.
3 out of 53.0
2 out of 52.0
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.