4 out of 54.02 months ago
Learning And Development Specialist'Wish I could stay on despite the drawbacks of working for a huge bureaucracy.'Melbourne VIC, Australiaformer employee

My unit is very niche and has wonderful team of people working there - most of whom have been in the job for 20 odd years. I have been encouraged and supported by my supervisor to an extent I've never experienced in previous roles.

The non-ongoing nature of the work is the biggest one for me. However being part of such a large organisation is also at times very challenging. Leadership are not always good decision makers and don't understand the challenges people face day to day.
3 out of 53.0
2 out of 52.0
2 out of 52.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.