5 out of 55.03 years ago
Senior Consultant'Over all my experience with BankWest is awesome and I would like to encourage each and every techie to find their path towards the betterment of their technical knowledge via company like mine.'Perth, Western Australia, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Really a great place to work. Teams are very much innovative and technically sound, on the other hand very cooperative as wrell.Good management.

First of all any challenge is not a barrier but a knowledge hub, acordingly. Yes I had some challenges in my projects but I learnt a lot and improved my technical skills and situation tracking as well.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.