5 out of 55.03 years ago
Electrical Technician'Years of experience put together and used to implement modifications and having the know how to have the pleasure to watch it all work like watching domino's fall in a sequence.'Auburn, New South Wales, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

I had a good job where,all though I new the train you continually learn.Every day was something new and i was respected for my experience and skills.Most of the bosses where fairdinkum and it was a good place to work.

I was in charge of preping a train for delivery and had to do function testing on stuff we had modified so a great deal of fault finding had to be done and at times we only had moments to spare before we rectified the fault which was extremely challenging.
Work life balance
5 out of 55.0
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.