5 out of 55.03 years ago
Beauty Advisor'Life time of happy memories, life long friendships and lots of experience.'Melbourne, Altona Meadows, Victoria, AustraliaOver 12 years in the role, former employee

Great team members, helpful manager, meeting always new customers. i loved working with all staff, we always laughed even when had a busy day. Enjoyed customer service. There wasn't many days that i didn't want to go in to work. I felt at home it was my second home. I enjoyed all the 26 years.

Make overs i loved, best time of the year for me is Christmas.... because its busy and i love the challenge that i give myself of organizing all the assorted xmas gift sets. What i found difficult.. well mostly when we were short staff, but other than that i loved. I wish i was still working for Priceline.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.