5 out of 55.03 years ago
Casual Sales Assistant'The good out weighs the bad and for me means I won't leave a company I'm so happy working for :)'Bateau Bay, New South Wales, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, former employee

Priceline pay above the award wage; higher than any other place I've worked in retail. The staff are really pleasant to work with i.e good team led my a good manager. I work for a company that I genuinely believe in :)

Some tasks that I was asked to do I couldn't do due to an injury that i sustained in another job therefore I was not able to reach my full potential in that area of my job requirements. This makes it hard to show my capabilities stepping up into a higher role which I am striving for.
3 out of 53.0
5 out of 55.0
Work life balance
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.