5 out of 55.03 years ago
Retail Sales Assistant'Perfect job for the teen years.'Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, former employee

Getting to meet new people and making good friends out of them (Work collegues). You get to talk to customers everyday and learn pretty much anything from them. It is always a learning experience I would say, when you are working in retail.

When you work in retail you will come across some angry or annoyed customers. Working in retail teaches you how to cope and deal with a situation where a customer might be yelling at you. Sometimes it can be hard to work in an environment where it is all girls but in the 3 years that I have worked at Priceline all the girls were lovely towards me and I have never once gotten into any disputes with any of them.
2 out of 52.0
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
3 out of 53.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.