4 out of 54.03 years ago
Cashier/Customer Service'My experience at priceline was good, overall. i learnt so many new things and i was able to interact with customers and help where i could. i loved working there until i atarted getting treated differently to the staff who had been there longer.'Kippa-Ring, Queensland, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Making my own money. Some staff were friendly. Being able to communicate with customers and help where I can. Learning new skills. My first lot of retail experience came from Price line.

Early morning wake up. Not losing my cool at a customer if they couldn't understand the first time. Cashing up & it was under (had a customer come back).
4 out of 54.0
Work life balance
2 out of 52.0
2 out of 52.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Low

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.