4 out of 54.03 years ago
Cashier / Customer Service'Friendly, productive team and super supportive.'Penrith, New South Wales, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Priceline pharmacy is a fantastic job to start out with. The management team is very supportive when studying and needing time off for family commitments. I was never let down. The team I was working with was productive and focused on customer service. Priceline also offered night courses to help become confident within the customer service area. Overall they are a friendly bunch and I wouldn't change it for the world.

The challenge that I faced when restocking shelves was getting the whole store restocked in 4hours. Duties were shared around tho which was fantastic. If always work extra hard to get my part completed.
5 out of 55.0
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.