3 out of 53.03 months ago
Sales Assistant'The staff I work with are great and get along really well, we give each other advice and help eachother alot. Being a sales assistant can be a fun job too, you learn so much every day. Downside is the management.'Eaton WA, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, current employee

The good thing about working for Priceline is that you meet and serve alot of different people from different age, race, culture. You do different tasks every day which I enjoy doing, you re stuck doing the same thing all day. The perks and benefits is a bonuses, everyone loves free items!

The management in the store I'm working in isn't all that great, working good independently instead of in a team makes it hard for the staff. No motivation towards others, negative comments about staff amd customers, no motivation to do activities when there are some, and get complaints from manager so it feels like we don't go anywhere in our roles.
Work life balance
3 out of 53.0
2 out of 52.0
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.