3 out of 53.02 months ago
Casual Retail Assistant'A great casual job if you are looking for $ to fund basic needs.'Brisbane City QLD, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

- Great Discount - The team is always great, they hire really wonderful people. I've never met anyone with COG who hasn't made at least 1 lifelong friend. - Good work/life balance. Would highly recommend this job to someone not wanting to work HEAPS but make average money for working a few shifts a week. - Seems to be different from store to store but in my experience at my store, hours are slim and it can be really hard to get what you need, hours wise. - Management have come and gone, current team is great.

- Hours (lack of) - ALOT of staff (my store anyway) like TOO MANY STAFF
1 out of 51.0
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.