1 out of 51.09 months ago
Casual Employee'I get so little amount of shifts I barely enough work there'Capalaba, Queensland, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, current employee

The environment is wonderful, it’s the only thing that makes me want to work there.

Management is bad, not sure if it just my cinema or all of event but they can rarely manage all employees to get a decent amount of shifts. We’re almost always under staffed, despite having a every large amount of employees. Every holiday they cinema starts hiring more people even though employees barely get any shifts. Would be a good first job, but would never be able to live on wages.
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
3 out of 53.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.