3 out of 53.01 year ago
Sales And Service Consultant'Good steady job if you have no aspirations'QLD, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Helping people with their health cover

Complaints about price Complaints about cover Feel like a broken record with the conversations Management are passive aggressive
1 out of 51.0
Work life balance
4 out of 54.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Low

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team ANZ.
1 year ago

Hello, Working in a Retail environment can be challenging at times, especially with a product as complex as Health Insurance. We would welcome any suggestions on how we can improve and invite you to have a confidential discussion with us, so we can learn more. At your convenience, could you please contact Nhi & Ryan from the People team. We will call you to further discuss. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com.au We appreciate hearing from you and hope to hear back. Best, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.