5 out of 55.01 year ago
Manager'Bupa truely promotes a work life balance.'Melbourne, Victoria, Australiaformer employee

True to company values, promotes and encourages healthy and happy lives, and gives you opportunity to grow with the business.

My department needs an overhaul for procedures but has allowed and encouraged me to do this which is fantastic.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

G'day! Thank you for taking the time to provide your insight into your experience as a Manager with us. We really value your feedback, and it's so lovely to see so many stars! If there are anything you would like to discuss further, or any other insights you would like to give, please reach out to Nhi & Ryan from the Bupa People Team ANZ on employeefeedback@bupa.com.au Cheers!

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.