3 out of 53.01 year ago
Call Centre Consultant'Great culture, very tough work'Brisbane City, Queensland, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

It's a state of the art call centre and the management truly want to make it a positive culture.

The calls were challenging. Almost every encounter is trying to turn a negative into a positive. People usually only call when there is a problem. Very high call load.
3 out of 53.0
Work life balance
3 out of 53.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Low

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hey There! Thankyou for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are really trying to continually improve our culture and make sure each of our team members feel as though they can thrive in our team! We really appreciate your feedback around the challenging calls and high call load. We'd love to hear more of your thoughts around this, if you feel comfortable, feel free to get in touch via employeefeedback@bupa.com.au. Thanks! Bupa People Team ANZ

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.