4 out of 54.01 year ago
IT Architect'It was a great journey as the company grew in size and new businesses.'Melbourne, Victoria, Australiaformer employee

Excellent CIO, culture changing towards right direction, becoming more agile. Mangers are supportive. Technology stack is quite up to date, moving to cloud for new systems. Good training/conference opportunities provided.

Too big ambition within too little timeframe leading to prioritization of work issues. Too many stakeholders to satisfy for approval of work. Many still haven't embraced agile way of working.
5 out of 55.0
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi there, Thank you for providing us insight into your experience as an IT Architect with Bupa. Your feedback is invaluable. Great to hear the positives you've mentioned - becoming more agile, great CIO, and good tech stack. However, the challenges you've mentioned are concerning, and we would like to discuss further with you if you are open to it. Please contact us on employeefeedback@bupa.com.au for a confidential conversation. We hope to hear from you soon, Bupa People Team ANZ

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.