5 out of 55.03 years ago
Claim Processor'Great work environment too bad only hiring temps'Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Being a claim processor, we have reasonable work load and great work environment with professional barista making coffee for us during work hours.

Unfortunately Bupa doesn't offer full time positions to claim processors so the whole floor is temps.
3 out of 53.0
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hello, How good is the onsite Barista! It is definitely one of the perks of Bupa in Brisbane. Appreciate you taking the time out to share your feedback. We noticed a few 1 stars, so if you would like to provide more information please feel free to reach out. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com Best, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.