1 out of 51.01 year ago
Chef Manager'A big learning curve'Cairns North QLD, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

The residents were good

Management not supporting staff and other managers
Work life balance
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
9 months ago

Hi there, We appreciate you sharing your feedback and understandably, are concerned with your 1-star rating and the nature of your comments. As a recent employee, we would like to learn more about your experience if you are comfortable sharing further information? Can you please reach out by contacting employeefeedback@bupa.com.au we can then arrange a time to phone you and learn more or alternatively, you can provide more information by email. We apologise for your negative experience and do hope to hear from you. Thank you, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.