1 out of 51.01 year ago
Various'Thought it would be the best but turned out the worst.'Melbourne VIC, Australiaformer employee

Some of the heart working staff and our service users

Under staffing Training is minimal or non existent Company values don't match practices.
3 out of 53.0
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi, We hope this finds you well. Thank you for the time you've taken to give us feedback on your experience. We are sorry to hear your experience was not positive, and find your insights quite alarming! We are always looking to improve, and are keen to discuss your experience further. If you are comfortable to do so, please contact us on employeefeedback@bupa.com.au. We hope to hear from you soon to discuss your feedback.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.