5 out of 55.03 years ago
Sales And Service Consultant'I would thoroughly recommend the company as a whole to work for. Amazing opportunities and training was outstanding.'Charlestown, New South Wales, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, former employee

The work/ life balance. Always felt like an individual and not just a number. Really enjoyed my time with the company. Great incentives and KPI targets were very fair.

A somewhat negative manager at the end of my time with the company was my biggest challenge. Did not feel supported by the individual store management team at the time of leaving the company.
5 out of 55.0
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi there, Thank you for your time in providing us insight into your experience as a Sales & Service Consultant with us for 4 years. We really value your feedback, especially your comments on your manager, and would love to discuss further with you. If you are comfortable to do so, please contact us on employeefeedback@bupa.com.au for a confidential chat. All the best, Nhi, Ryan & Mon Bupa People Team ANZ

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.