5 out of 55.03 years ago
Health Support Consultant'A valuable learning experience in a supportive environment.'Melbourne, Victoria, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Supportive, reward and recognition, opportunity to develop, pay increases and bonuses.

Call centre work can be draining, but with the right motivation it's also rewarding.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: High

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

G-day, We just loved reading this review! Cheers to you for taking the time to provide 5-star feedback. It’s really appreciated. Call centre work can be tough, but it sounds like you had a great balance and we are pleased to hear you found it rewarding. If you think of anything which may assist us for the future, please feel free to reach out. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com Best, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.