4 out of 54.03 years ago
Financial Management Consultant - IT'Fun, interesting, rewarding.'Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Dynamic environment, good people, nice benefits, positive philosophy.

It was changing very quickly, which is one of the things I liked about it, but theoretically challenging. There was a huge amount of complex work in the pipeline, moist - if not all - would now be completed.
3 out of 53.0
Work life balance
5 out of 55.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi there, We are really pleased to hear you found working with Bupa ‘fun, interesting and rewarding’. You’re right, the business is on its path towards exciting transformation, which we understand can present its challenges. If you think of anything which may assist us for the future, please feel free to reach out. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com Thanks for the review! Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.