1 out of 51.03 years ago
Bank Recs'Frustrating.'Hawthorn, Victoria, AustraliaLess than 1 year in the role, former employee

Some of the other staff were nice.

Management was poor. I didn't receive proper training for the role. No one took responsibility for my training, everyone just said it was someone else's job to do it. Then I got told off for not doing my job correctly/efficiently.
Work life balance
1 out of 51.0
1 out of 51.0
Recommends working here: No
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa People Team
1 year ago

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your employment experience with Bupa. We ask, if you feel comfortable to discuss your feedback further, to contact Nhi and Ryan in the Bupa People Team. We can be contacted by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com.au. Thank you again, Nhi and Ryan Bupa People Team

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.