4 out of 54.03 years ago
Health Customer Service Consultant'Great place to be till you find a better one'Brisbane, Queensland, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

Very good work place environment, good degree of transparency, work life balance, proactive and approachable management

Not enough career opportunities, rigidity in procedures but getting better
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi there, Thanks so much for sharing this. It sounds like you had a great team and environment and were in your role for quite some time. I can see you were based in Brisbane, how good is the onsite barista! Appreciating we are a highly regulated industry, there is little room to move with many of our processes. However, if you think of anything which may assist us for the future, please feel free to reach out. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com Best, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.