4 out of 54.03 years ago
Registered Nurse'Great fun but low pay, no bonus yet high performance'Sydney, New South Wales, Australia1 to 2 years in the role, former employee

Work friends and travel, good equipment direct manager was sensational love working with a great team of nurses.

Communication when advised of issues they often went unheard as did provision of information at ground level. Hence, problems evolved
2 out of 52.0
Work life balance
1 out of 51.0
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Low

Reply from Bupa Wellness

People Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hello, We do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. From what you have mentioned, the team you worked with sound amazing, which is pleasing to hear. Whilst we can see that you are no longer working with Bupa, we would be interested in your feedback regarding the challenges. You can contact us by emailing employeefeedback@bupa.com and if easier, we are happy to give you a call to discuss. We do hope to hear from you. With thanks, Nhi and Ryan - Bupa People Team ANZ.

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.