5 out of 55.02 years ago
Maintenance Officer'Love working at Bupa.'New South Wales, Australia3 to 4 years in the role, current employee

Love working at Bupa! Love being apatlrt of such a fantastic company who devote so much towards the care of our wonderful residents.

There are certainly days which are challenging but the experience of being able to care for our residents on a daily basis is exactly why we do it day in day out.
Work life balance
Recommends working here: Yes
Rates salary as: Average

Reply from Bupa Wellness

Bupa Peple Team ANZ
1 year ago

Hi there, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback as a current Bupa employee. We love hearing such positive experiences such as yours. Saying that, there are always opportunities for improvement, and if you would like to chat further about the challenging days, please contact Nhi & Ryan from the Bupa People Team ANZ on employeefeedback@bupa.com.au. We hope you continue to love working at Bupa! Thanks, Nhi & Ryan

What's it like to work at your company?

No one knows better than you what it's like to work for your employer. Have your say and leave a review

SEEK has not verified the truth or accuracy of these comments and does not adopt or endorse any of the comments posted on this page. SEEK collects and posts the comments for what they are worth and for information purposes only to assist candidates to find employment through www.seek.com.au.